What is the C.Mgr. Designation?
C.Mgr. is a prestigious, internationally recognized designation for managers and leaders. CIM also has a reciprocity agreement with the Chartered Management Institute in the UK, which extends to Australia, New Zealand and other countries, giving the C.Mgr. global reach.
Benefits of Being a Chartered Manager?
- Gaining additional international credibility
- Adding value to your organization
- Committing to highest level ethical behavior and integrity
- Developing greater self-awareness
- Standing out in the job market and developing your career
How Do CM's Qualify?
Certified Managers who meet the following conditions are eligible for the C.Mrg. designation:
- Holds an undergraduate (bachelor's) degree.
- Has at least 48 months (4 years) of management experience.
- Is up to date on their CM recertification requirements.
The first step is to earn your CM certification. Once you have earned your CM certification, those interested in obtaining the C.Mgr. designation should contact Kirsten Killion at email@example.com or 540-568-3247. Your CM certification status will be verified and an application will be forwarded to CIM for processing