After studying this chapter, applicants should be able to do the following:
- 1.1 Describe the management process and why it is important.
- 1.2 Identify and differentitate between the levels of management in an organization.
- 1.3 Describe the key principles of management and explain how they contribute to managerial success.
- 1.4 Identify the key characteristics and competencies that managers should possess.
- 1.5 Describe the criteria used to measure managerial performance.
- 1.6 Differentiate between internal and external factors that impact the work of managers.